Sunday, November 14, 2010

Here, Near, Far

Over the last few months, God has been using Acts 1: 8 to speak to me. This is the lens that He wants me to use in everything that I am doing. It is my life mission & my passion. I believe that He wants me to be involved in outreach Here (Fairfield, Finneytown, Forest Park, Green Hills, & Tri-County area), Near (Cincinnati, Greater Cincinnati, United States), and Far (Foreign Missions). I want to find ways to be involved in each of these areas and help others to become involved. I want to use this blog to share insights I am learning as I begin to explore the many opportunities to be involved in outreach and what I am learning through this involvement. Currently, I am researching the many needs in Cincinnati and the organizations, churches, and individuals that are doing something to meet these needs. I want this blog to be a resource where others can come for ideas of ways they can get involved too! I want to be available! Lord, here I am, send me! Send me Here, send me Near, and/or send me Far! Send me where you need me, where you want me to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment